Hello to all who enter this Blog. This is Lee's Space, a place where I plan to share my thoughts and points of view with others and also provide resources that may be of interest to people. I hope something you find in Lee's Space will be useful.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Another Year Down: Time to Celebrate

Well, the '05 is just about over and anyone who reads this has made it through another year in this crazy world. There have been many a trial and tribulation this year and I'm sure that 2006 will be no different. I just want to thank everyone who has visited this Blog the past couple of months. It has been a great experience and cathartic for me to express my views to an audience outside of my internal conversations and those I have with friends. I appreciate those who have commented on my posts, whether you agree or disagree with me, and for those who don't comment, but still stop by and read what I have to say. The comments I get from people really do inspire me to write more and keep my Blog up to date so folks know they can catch something new when they visit.

I scoured google and Yahoo Images to try and find some hot pics to illustrate celebrating the end of the year, but didn't find much that I liked, so I'm stuck with what I have here :-)

I'm not sure what I'm doing for New Year's yet, but I'm sure my partner and I will find something to do. I prefer the house party scene rather than being in a bar/club. What do others have planned for their celebrations this year?

I hope that each and everyone who reads this post has a Happy New Year that's fun, but safe and that we all survive to see the next year. I wish for prosperity, good health and achievement for you all in the year to come.

My first post of '06 will likely be a recap of my year and the directions I'm going in for next year, so check me out!

Here's to another year down!

Sincerely,

Lee

3 Comments:

Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

I hope you and your partner have a wonderful new year!

Thursday, December 29, 2005 1:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

happy new year to you and your mate...here's a to a successful 2006!!!

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:06:00 PM

 
Blogger ShawnQt said...

Happy New Year man!

Monday, January 02, 2006 7:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home