Hello to all who enter this Blog. This is Lee's Space, a place where I plan to share my thoughts and points of view with others and also provide resources that may be of interest to people. I hope something you find in Lee's Space will be useful.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Happy Birthday Chris!

Last night a few friends got together to celebrated our friend Chris's birthday. He started his b-day weekend off with a party on Sunday at his place. Unfortunately I missed most of it because I didn't get back in town to Philly until around 10:30pm. But none the less I was able to stop by for a few minutes. Last night several of his friends took him out for drinks at one of our favorite bars in Philly called Bump and then we went to a restaraunt on 15th street called Roys. I had never been there, but that was one of his favorite places so we took him there. The meal was great and the company was very enjoyable. My partner and I met some of Chris's other friends that we hadn't met before. So i'd like to shout out to them. It was cool meeting you guys, Belmo and Curtis. Here are a few pictures from the night.


My partner Georgeo, Chris & Me @ Bump




Chris, Ervin & Me @ Bump




My partner & I @ Bump




Front to Back: Ervin, Curtis & Belmo; Georgeo, Chris, Me & Kevin @ Roys

2 Comments:

Blogger N4R said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a good time. Too bad you missed the party on Sunday.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Absolutelee said...

Yeah, we had a good time last night, so it made up for not being there the whole time on Sunday. Though I was glad that I did the retreat this weekend, so everything worked out in the end.

So when you gonna post something new on your site? I've been checking it.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home