Hello to all who enter this Blog. This is Lee's Space, a place where I plan to share my thoughts and points of view with others and also provide resources that may be of interest to people. I hope something you find in Lee's Space will be useful.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Philadelphia Black Gay Pride 2006 (4/27-4/30)

It's time to celebrate your pride. Philly kicks off the official Black Pride season and you are cordially invited to our city to party and enjoy what we have to offer. I'm a litte late putting this up since Pride is this weekend, but better late than never.

Here is a couple of events that you should definitely try to attend if you're in the area (Sorry the pic is so small, but I don't know how to make it bigger):


Philly's Pride has a whole host of events that are going on, so check the Official Pride Website for more details. Happy Pride!

4 Comments:

Blogger Frederick Smith said...

Never been to Philly, but it sounds like a blast! I am excited that Pride Season is kicking off already. Makes me look forward to summer.
fs

Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Waddie G. said...

I wish I was there...I went to it in 2003 and had a GREAT time!

Sunday, April 30, 2006 7:04:00 PM

 
Blogger EJ Flavors said...

I had an awesome time at Pride while I was there. I often say that if I get kicked out of town I'd move to Philly.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 5:23:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Felting knitted sweaters

Friday, March 02, 2007 8:50:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home