Hello to all who enter this Blog. This is Lee's Space, a place where I plan to share my thoughts and points of view with others and also provide resources that may be of interest to people. I hope something you find in Lee's Space will be useful.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Meeting Marz

I have been meaning to write this post for a week now, but better late than never. I finally met the infamous other Philly Blogger, Marz. I ran into him at Cosi on 12th and Walnut in Center City and we ended up having a delightful conversation for an hour or so. He is a really talented and well spoken young man and it was nice to meet him in person. I am always happy to see young people who are motivated to do big things with their life and Marz is certainly on that path.

You should check out his Blog because he will definitely keep you intruiged with his life adventures. It's funny because whenever I'm reading his Blog, I always forget that he's only 16! The boy has skillz, go on wit' your bad self!

Check out Marz if you haven't already, he's worth the read!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marz said...

AWWW, Thanks.

(I was so not well-spoken asking you if it was cold in Toronto. LOL I was like, "I can't believe I just asked that dumb question, when I KNOW that answer." LOL)

But it was cool meeting you also.

P.S. I need a nickname from you so I can link you.


-Marz

Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home